Israel Regardie and Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

nedjelja, 10. listopada 2010.

Golden Dawn system of magic is designed to teach its students ezoteric abstract knowledge and practical applications of ceremonial magic; Egypt Judeo-Christian, Greek, Gnostic, Rosicrucian, and Masonic elements can all be found within the teachings of G. D. The curriculum includes the study of Kabbalah, astrology, divination, inner alchemy, Egyptian magic, clairvoyance and Enochian magic.

This website is not intended to be a system for recruiting those individuals who seek initiation into the Temple of the Golden Dawn, but rather to be a source of information for all students and practitioners of Western ezoteric tradition. Occasionally there will be complemented by occasional new article and more information and news.

Israel Regardie


Mentor and leading light of Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was the late Dr. Israel Regardie.
Regardie clear and undeniable desire was that any and all spiritual seekers can get something from the teachings of the Golden Dawn for their own growth and evolution.


Before he died on 10th March 1985., Israel Regardie was considered by many as the last living Adept of very living magical movement known as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. The tradition represented by the Golden Dawn and later its two incarnations, Stella Matutina and Alpha et Omega, formed after the original order collapsed on the various factions, has attracted many famous occultists of the late 19th and early 20 century. Among them were Dr. William W. Westcott, Samuel L. Mathers, Arthur Edward Waite, William Butler Yeats, Aleister Crowley and Dion Fortune. And even in the exceptional group of highly educated mage Regardie has a very high authority.

2 komentari:

Anonimno kaže...

HOW I JOINED THE ILLUMINATI AND BECAME RICH

Paul Smith is my name, I am here to tell the world that the Illuminati is real and true. This was how I became a member of the brotherhood of illuminati. I lost my dad when I was 18 years old and my mum at 19 so life was terrible for me and I don’t know what to do anymore so a friend said he will introduce me to some sort of association that can make me extremely rich and wealthy also with protection so I begin to wonder how can that be done he introduced me to a member of the illuminati and I told them I wish to join. So I was initiated and I became a member of the brotherhood of illuminati when I was 22 years old and now I am 48 years old on my induction ceremony day I was given $2,000,000.00 and after that I been paid $80,000.00 per month I have so enjoyed the brotherhood I am rich today just because of the brotherhood and I have been made an agent to tell the world to come and join us, so to enjoy the benefit of living. So if you want protection, fame, wealth ,what have you just name it; the brotherhood of illuminati can make you achieve your dreams join us today our official number is +1(617)663-8926 you can call/text or WhatsApp, also you can email us on illuminatikingdom56@gmail.com you are all welcomed. Become a member now and enjoy life.

martin maxwell kaže...

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood
that will make you rich and famous in the world and have
power to control people in the high place in the worldwide
.Are you a business man or woman,artist, political,
musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful
in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
home.any where you choose to live in this world
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS of ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total
Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
account every month as a member
9.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of illuminati CONTACT MR ROLAND or WhatsApp him +2348142587627
or email:illuminatipower666brotherhood@gmail.com

Objavi komentar